Monday, March 30, 2015

Driving Lessons

Today was my second day of driving lessons and I know what you're thinking "Shouldn't a grown-up know how to drive?"  Yes, a grown-up should know how to drive by now, (it's not the ice age) but I'm only a kid. 
Okay so I was driving, but this time it was different, last time I was doing it with my dad and he is a "she will be fine I'll coach her through it!!!" kinda guy. On the other hand, my mom is a "I'm nervous because you HIT the breaks too hard so you'll  freak out and push the gas!" kinda girl and I was moving the car because of my hardworking neighbor trying to get his ENORMOUS truck through our driveway.
So I got about 5-10 minutes learning how to back up my Mom's car; it was pretty fun until I was trying to push it forward slowly and Kevin, my neighbor got in his truck. I was 1-10 inches, almost to the spot. So my mom decided to take the wheel. I was fine with it; I was pretty tired because of backin' up and going forward again and again!! So there that how my driving lesson ended.!.!

4 comments:

  1. Great work Cami! I always enjoy your writing! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for teaching me so much about writing!!!!
      -Cam

      Delete
  2. Way to go Cami! It's always a joy to hear your voice come through your writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for teaching me so much about writing!!!!
      -Cam

      Delete