Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I'm speechless!!!!

One day at my Gramma's house I was rough-housing with my two dogs and getting wilder by the second so my Gramma told us "Go outside!!" So we did...almost. My dogs Penny and Spice were going into and out of the living room and dining room that were connected, so when you kept going straight you'd end up in the same room you started in.  But anyway I was trying to get through my dogs going around in circles and made it to the back door... I opened it and then BOOM!!!!!My puppy Penny ran into the door "You OK Penn??"I asked her and then laughed. She shook it of and then acted all tough like nothing happened. In fact, I maybe heard Spice laugh a little because her pea-headed sister ran into the door. By the way Penny was fine when she hit her little noggin.  Just a little bump was all.

1 comment:

  1. Anybody who reads this thank you for coming on my page and supporting the second ever blog from me myself and I and maybe if you have kids that like writing set up a blog for them and I'll maybe comment on theirs. -Cami

    ReplyDelete