Sunday, March 27, 2016

Best friends forever.

                                    I know how it feels like to have everybody pity you, unless you have four amazing friends like, Hailey, Marae, Aylin, and please don't forget Avery. They are always there to help and be courageous. Even when there are some hard times in my life, they are always there to make me smile and to that I give them a standing ovation, for being there for each other, for helping me through my syndrome (which I still have), and most importantly being my friend. I also want to celebrate Hailey in the time that we still have her before she moves away to a different school. So, I tip my hat to you, you wonderful group of kids. 

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun slice! I love how you've captured your friendships with Hailey, Marae, Aylin, and Avery. I love the pic of all of you gathered around a Monopoly car. I tip my hat to you for a delightful slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Young and wise. I didn't know what I had till I had already grown apart. It seems you know what you have, what a precious gift. Thanks for sharing a slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Young and wise. I didn't know what I had till I had already grown apart. It seems you know what you have, what a precious gift. Thanks for sharing a slice!

    ReplyDelete